This project is read-only.

[Post] HeinanOS state and some future plans..

May 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Hello everybody,

Earlier today, I released the HeinanOS Milestone 3 build (Build 46), which reflects the latest changes made to the HeinanOS code.

Please note, this release is more focused around the behind-the-scenes of HeinanOS (which means, the code, which was very cluttered before, and now is more organized) than on the User Interface of the OS.

This *DOES NOT* mean you won't see any changes in the UI, I can assure you, you will see changes (refined search results).

As with previous releases of HeinanOS, in the coming months, I will release at least another release of HeinanOS (which will probably be Milestone 3 R2) to show new features and get some feedback about their stability.

The next major release of HeinanOS will be the Beta release, which, among other things, is intended to close the feature list of HeinanOS 1.0 (which means HeinanOS Beta will be a feature-complete build).

Also, in the coming weeks, I will open on BetaArchive forums a new discussion regarding a feature wish list for HeinanOS 2.0.

All the best,